We’re excited to announce that six projects designed by Neumann Monson have received an American Institute of Architects (AIA) Iowa Design Award, including three awards for Excellence in Craft. Only seven projects out of more than 70 entries were selected to receive Design awards and five projects out of 30 entries were selected for Craft awards. The awards jury was comprised of building design leaders from across the country who selected projects from a wide field of entries in recognition of the firm’s excellence in architectural and interior design.
AIA Iowa Excellence in Design Awards:
· Dubuque Intermodal, Merit Award
· Lone Tree Wellness Center, Merit Award
· Harrison & Sabin, Honorable Mention Award
AIA Iowa Excellence in Craft Awards:
· University of Iowa Voxman School of Music curtainwall (with Architectural Wall Systems and LMN Architects), Honor Award
· Market One custom perforated steel stair (with Johnson Machine Works), Merit Award
· University of Iowa West Campus Transportation Center skywalk handrail (with Sadev), Merit Award
Thank you to our clients and partners for making these projects a true success.